Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 2, 2014

Cute Valentines Day 2014 Quotes | Images | Photos | Pictures

We Have brought you the best collection of Cute Valentine's Day 2014 Quotes in the form of images, photos and cute pictures. These are ranging from funny Valentine Day 2014 pics to some really cute and adorable 2014 Valentines Day photos.

Valentines Day Pictures or Images Quotes, Greetings & Wishes: Valentine's day is just few days away, and every lover across the world is trying to express the love for their loved ones. We have already share the Happy Valentines day 2014 wishes, sms, messages and cute valentines day quotes along with the sad valentines day quotes. 


Wish Valentines Day In Spanish

But we know that a picture worth the thousand words, and it can't be perfect than expressing your love with a beautiful valentines day picture in which written sweet words. So, to help you express your love, here are the some sweet valentines day quotes for boyfriends & girlfriends. 


Read on to see some of the most beautiful Valentine Day funny pics,

Valentines Day Quotes Images - Funny, Sweet, Romantic & Cute

Here we are sharing all types of 2014 Valentines Day Love pictures, cute and hot couple Valentines Images and photos. All these quotes images can be loaded up onto apps like BBM, WhatsApp, WeChat and just send them over toy loving girlfriend or boyfriend. These really help to celebrate Valentines Day 2014 in long distance relationships as well.
Cute Valentines Day Quotes 
Funny Happy Valentines Day Quotes 
Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Facebook 
Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Friends 
Happy Valentines Day Sayings for Girlfriend 
Happy Valentines Day Sayings for kids 
Happy Valentines Day Sayings for Mom 
Valentines Day Quotes Tumblr
Valentines Day 2014 Quotes Picture

Puraani kitaab mein rakhi tasveer se baatain
Aaj barsoon ke baad dekha hai
Ab bhi aankhoon ka rang ghehra hai
Aur maathay ki saanwli si lakeer
Dil mein kitne deeye jalaati hai
Teri qaamat ke saaye ki khushboo
Guftugoo mein bahaar ka mausam
Be-sabab aitbaar ka mausam
Kyon mujhe saaray dhang yaad rahay
Kitni hairaan hogaee khud per
Mein tujhe aaj tak nahee bhuli
Pichle mausam ki yaad baaqi hai ..
Happy Valentine Day!

Love SMS On Valentines Day 2014

2014-valentines-day-love-letter

You Heal My Hand Through All The Tough Time,
My Love…
I Couldn’t Have Made It
Without You Thank You,
With All My Heart!!!
Happy Valentine’s Day My Dear…!!!

Valentines Day 2014 Weeklist Calender

funny-valentines-day-photo-quotes-for-2014

If love was a rose, I would simply pick it 4u, If it was a gift, I give it 2 u, If it was a perfume I would buy it 4u , But since love is a feeling I’ll like 2 share it with u Wish u a Happy Valentine’s Day..!!
Valentines Day 2014 HD Wallpapers & Pics

cute-2014-valentines-day-quotes-picture-greetings

48+2 Members can sit in a Bus. 5+1 can sit in a Car. 
3+1 can sit in a auto 1+1 can sit in a Bike. 
Only 1 can sit in my Heart, That’s ‘U’ My dear valentine.. 
Wish u a Happy Valentines Day 2014.
2014-Valentines-day-picture-quotes

U r d beat of my heart Lover of my soul I’ll never leave U & never wanna U let go U r d beat of my heart d 1 that make me sing d 1 who makes me smile & I never seem to cry U r d beat of my heart d 1 I really love Don’t let me out of Ur sight For I’m yours by heart Happy Valentine’s Day
valentines-day-picture-wishes-2014

valentines-day-pictures-quotes-2014

Valentines-Day-2014-Poems-eCards

valentines-day-poems-for-him-2014
Cute Valentine Day 2014  Quotes

Tip: Style your desktop and laptop screens with these romantic valentine images that will instantly get you into the mood of love.

So, on 14th February 2014 Valentines Day, when he love will shower from sky on the lovers, share these love and romantic valentines day photos.  Send these valentine's day wishes by sms or messages to your love.
To download these lovely and sweet valentines day pictures, right-click your mouse and then press "Save image as'', and you are ready to spice up the celebration of love on this Valentines day with these incredibly romantic Valentine pictures.

We hope you loved these valentines day picture greetings. Share these valentines day image wishes & quotes among your friends via Whatsapp, Wechat, Facebook text, Facebook status, BBM, Line and email.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét