Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 2, 2014

Will You Be My Valentine Love Quotes, Poems

 Best & Beautiful "will yo be my valentines day" quotes & poems: Valentines Day is near, so to help you express your love, we have listed some valentines quote such as - "Be My Valentine". Here we are sharing the following Wanna be My Valentine love quotes and pick up lines
will you be my valentine 
will you be my valentine quotes 
will you be my valentine cards 
will you be my valentine ideas 
will you be my valentine poems 
will you be my valentine funny pictures 
will you be my valentine in french 
will you be my valentine in spanish 
will you be my valentine ideas for him 
will you be my valentine or is this too cheesy 
will you be my valentine pick up lines 
will you be my valentine poems for her 
please be my valentine for 2014
wanna be my 2014 Valentine for the day

In this post we have also added some Be My Valentine love quotes by Charlie Brown, cute & sweet "please be my Valentine"  quotes and  some romantic "wanna be my valentine" quotes and poems. These quotes are taken from "be my valentines day quotes Tumblr" and "be my valentines day Pinterest".

Will you be my valentines day pick up lines


Send these be my valentine 2014 quotes, saying and and poems to your husbands,wife,boyfriend and girlfriend via Whatsapp, Wechat, Facebook text or sms/messages. So, without wasting your any moment, catch these Be My Valentines Day Quotes & My Dear Valentine Sayings.
Scroll down to see romantic & love be my valentine quotes for him and valentines day poems.

Valentines Day 2014 Wallpapers For Desktop

My Dear Valentine Sayings & Be My Valentine Quotes

Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love. ~ Erich Fromm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along." ~ Jalal ad-Din Rumi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
~Nora Ephron

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will you love me in December as you do in May,/ Will you love me in the good old fashioned way? / When my hair has all turned gray, / Will you kiss me then and say, / That you love me in December as you do in May? ~James J. Walker

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be My Valentine 2014 romantic poems


Oh Valentine, Valentine! Won't you be mine?
Words called out to my one so divine
If the feeling is mutual then let heart intertwine
Oh Valentine, Valentine! I'll never find

Oh Valentine, Valentine! I'm lost in the lust
One look and I'm trembling, afraid and nervous
With hope that an angel will help from above
Oh Valentine, Valentine! A one sided love

Oh Valentine, Valentine! Won't you be mine?
On this one day of yearning, when souls intertwine
My brittle heart breaks upon words of decline
Oh Valentine, Valentine! You'll never be mine

~Keli'i Rice
valentines-day-romantic-love-poems


Oh sweet, sweet little valentine
Why sit you in despondent
Oh beautiful valentine
Life is too beautiful to cry at
And so are you my dear valentine

Oh sweet, sweet little valentine
He which you cry for
Never deserved your love
Lucky he was for having you fall for him
Stupid he was for letting you go

Oh sweet, sweet little valentine
Don't waste such tears
Oh beautiful one from Monday to Sunday
How I would wish to be in his place
I would love you oh so much
Dear sweet valentine
When you will stop the bad guys from stealing your heart
And open your eyes, to what you do not see
And is in front of you

~Gabriel Gauci Maistre 

Will You Be My Valentine - HD VIDEO

 Watch this video which is viewed by more than 8 millions people.



We hope you loved these romantic happy valentines day quotes and poems for him. Thanks for coming on our site. Now, copy these be my valentines day quotes for him/her and share them on Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Facebook or sms/text.

Stay tuned to us for more love and romantic wanna be my valentines day quotes for her/him.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét