Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 2, 2014

Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes for a Special Friend Best Girlfriends

Quotes are one best way to express your love and feelings to your loved ones. by using quotes you can convince Impress your Boyfriend or Girl friend. So many people are searching for valentine day quotes here in this article we listed the best valentine day special quotes for your friends. Check them below and send to your friends.
  • One day I hope you realize how much I’ve really done for you and how much you have taken me for granted. But I won’t be there when you do. But I wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day.
  • For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
  • We’re best friends. You laugh, I laugh, You cry, I cry, You jump off a bridge, well, I’ll be the one in a rowboat going to save you. Have a Happy Valentine’s Day.
  • Friends are most important asset; I don’t care what they own, what car they drive, or how many pennies are in their pocket. It’s always the person inside who counts.
  • I'll love you, dear, I'll love you till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street.

  • Friendship Quotes On Making Friends

    "A friend is a gift you give yourself." ~ Robert Louis Stevenson

    "What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies." ~ Aristotle

    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ' What! You, too? Thought I was the only one.' " ~ C.S. Lewis

    "A new friendship is like an unripened fruit - it may become either an orange or a lemon." ~ Emma Stacey

"It takes a long time to grow an old friend." ~ John Leonard
"Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried,
Grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel;
But do not dull thy palm with entertainment
Of each new-hatch'd, unfledg'd comrade."
~ William Shakespeare

Friends make you laugh while lovers expect you to make them laugh. Happy Valentine's Day.

The heart beats for the company of a true lover but it weeps for the company of a true friend. Thanks for making my heart stop weeping. Happy Valentine's Day.

When you think about someone and you can't sleep at night, that someone is your lover. When you think of someone and get a sound sleep, that someone is your friend. Wishing you a warm Valentine's Day.

best friend valentines day poems
friendship valentines day quotes
valentines day quotes friendship
valentines day sayings friends
valentines day quotes funny
valentines day quotes for family
valentines day quotes for singles
valentines day poems
love quotes
valentines day quotes for him

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét