Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 1, 2014

Best Valentine's day SMS and love Message 2014

Valentine's day 2014 SMS and Message Wishes

Are you looking for Valentines day SMS 2014? Kindly stop your search here.Very romantic love SMS for next valentine's day and  text them for your valentine so it give great effect on your partner's mind. Here I have top and selected SMS which will help you for long distance relationship.

Miss you SMS 2014

Those we love,
Never go away...
The walk beside us
every day.. unseen...
unhear...still near...
Still loved...Still
missed and still very dear...!

Valentines day love message 2014


Only the open heart receives
LOVE
Only the open mind receives
WISDOM
Only the open hand receives
GIFTS
and...
Only the CUTE 1's receive
MESSAGES From ME!
Happy Valentine's Day....!!

Loving you and me valentine's day SMS


"Next Time If It Rain,Try To Catch Few Drops In Your Hand...
The Drops You Catch Is The Amount Of You Loving Me...
And The Amount You Miss Is The Amount Of I Am Loving You..."
Happy Valentine's Day...!


Will you be my valentine ?? Proposal valentine's day SMS

I was a little weird and my life was a little weird
then one day I found you, whose weirdness is compatible with mine...
Lets join up and fall in mutual weirdness and lets call it love...

Will you be my valentine??

Happy Valentine's Day 2014 SMS

I never knew what love meant??????
Until you touched my life….
You give life it is self…meaning & purpose.
With the whisper of your name
The birds sing no more,
Or perhaps I loose the ability
To hear their song.
My heart longs only for the sound
Of your voice,
& the touch of your silky,…
soft hand….
I Love You So So Much..Dear…
Happy Valentines Day…!!

I Love You SMS for Valentine's day 2014

I love so much my heart is sure,
As time goes on I love you more,
Your happy smile,Your loving face
No one will ever take your place
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY

"I'm with you..." Valentine's day SMS


When things go wrong...
When sadness fills Your heart...
wen tears flow in Your eyes...
always remember 3 things
1) I'm with you...
2) Still with you...
3) Will ALWAYS be...

Love You Valentine's Day SMS


Love means to see someone with closed eyes,
to miss some 1 in crowd,
2 find some 1 in every thought,
to live 4 some 1, luv some 1, but sure that sum 1 is ONLY one!

Top-8 Love SMS for Valentine's day 2014 are here for all of lovers. Choose your favorite Valentines Day 2014 SMS and text it to your valentine and make your valentine's day more special.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét