Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 1, 2014

Valentines day WhatsApp status 2014 - Unique and Best Status

Valentines day WhatsApp status 

Whatsapp status on valentines day is the one of the most trend in today's young generation. Every one wants to keep their whatsapp status unique and best on this valentines day 2014. Hence we have collected the best,new,unique and latest valentines day whatsapp status for you. 

Valentines day WhatsApp status

Now you no need to search any more for whatsapp status for valentines day 2014. Here is the latest collection as well we have posted Valentines day SMS 2014 and Valentines day Quotes 2014. You can also use them as your unique Whatsapp status on this valentines day.

Love whatsapp status


When You Hold Me,

All I Want You To Do Is Never Let Me Go

Deep Meaning WhatsApp status for lover

You Hold the Key of my heart.

Don't be much closer To anyone Bcz a small change In their behaviour Hurts a lott

whatsapp status showing Meaning of Love 

Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.

Funny Valentines day Whatsapp status

scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status 

Love Valentines day Status

Don't judge someone's life until you've felt their pain

Valentines day Whatsapp status for friends

I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.

Whatsapp Status for bewafa

Always wear cute pyjamas to bed you'll never know who you will meet in your dreams.

Every time I think of you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.

Unique Whatsapp status for Valentines day

My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".

Stylish Whatsapp Status on valentines day 

ωнєη ℓιƒє gινєѕ уσυ ℓємσηѕ... мαкє σяαηgє נυιcє η
ℓєανє ℓιƒє тнιηкιη нσω уσυ ∂σηє ιт.

Attitude WhatsApp status

Not always "Available".. Try your Luck..

Sometimes we waste too much time to think about
someone who doesn't even think about us for a second...
It's your life. Don't let others tell you how to live it!

I love you whatsapp status 2014

Some Dreams Weren't Meant To Come True….I Learned That From You.

I'm sure you will love this collection of the valentines day whatsapp status 2014 and don't forget to share this awesome collection with your friends.  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét